Stuart Powell – Bently Taylor
Working with Dasala has changed my life forever, and I don’t say that lightly. This is not blowing hot air up anywhere, just the honest truth from a very appreciative student. Over the last few weeks working with Dasala I have:
- A better understanding of who I am and why I do, feel and think the way I do, alongside a better understanding of other people, their strengths and how to communicate with them.
- Improved my personal time management by creating a sales pipeline spreadsheet of outstanding proposals and forthcoming speaking opportunities.
- Seen another way of approaching a sales meeting and offering a programme of training up front, alongside opening up ‘challenges’ and allowing the customer to sit there for a longer period of time and then move in to solve
- Understood I need to improve my closing/keeping control of proposals/meetings and been shown how to do this.
- Created a more structured approach to my day and diary planning and kept a record of where my time has been spent.
- Set goals to take my breath away.
- Been inspired to be me and encouraged that I have been doing a lot of the right things in a fairly unstructured environment
Alongside the things we have done we are also still to explore together my personal goals and outcomes whilst having a commitment to putting training frameworks together for forthcoming opportunities where we can each tap into each others expertise. Dasala, in a nutshell, I am incredibly appreciative of the time we have spent together and hope that this can continue long into the future at a mutually beneficial level.